#1 Mobile-friendly Website or Mobile Optimization:
According to GSMA real-time intelligence data, Now there are more than 5.15 Billion people use mobile devices worldwide, – This is a 66.60% of the world’s population (cell phone, tablet or cellular-enabled IoT devices).
How to do Mobile SEO?
1) Increase website speed.
Check website speed here
2) Website Design should be Mobile friendly.
3) Don’t use Flash.
4) Don’t use too much pop up either.
5) Design for the fat finger.
#2 Quality Backlinks:
Backlinks are the incoming links to your webpage. A backlink is a major metric that decide the ranking of your webpage. Hence Backlink plays a very important role in SEO. Guest blogging is the best possible way to get quality backlinks. There are many other tactics to get backlinks such as:
1) Comment on other blog posts more often.
2) Comment on .edu, .gov sites, and get authoritative backlinks.
3) Ask friends to link back to your site.
4) Submit your blog posts to all social bookmarking sites you know
5) Submit your blog to your top social networking sites
6) You can Work on making your blog go viral on top social bookmarking sites, this alone can help you to get tons of quality backlinks from authority sites.
7) Most forums have a website review forum, review your blog on these forums.
I personally prefer Guest blogging to get quality Backlinks. Know more about Guest Blogging
#3 Secure site or SSL Certificate ( Http vs Https):
In August of 2014, Google started its HTTPS Everywhere Initiative. Google wants to make the online world a better and safer place to explore. This initiative was created to motivate web users to use HTTPS (seen at the start of secure URLs) and spotlight the importance of online security. Google made it very clear if a website has an SSL certificate then it will rank higher in Google Search results. Hence SSL Certificate is one of the very important SEO hacks.
#4 Create Quality Content:
Always keep in mind that Quality of content is subjective, each and every person views it differently but below I’m providing some Guidelines, Always follow them:
1) Content should be useful and informative.
2) Content should be more valuable and useful than your Competitor.
3) The most important thing: Content should be Credible.
4) Create Engaging Content.
If you create quality content then your bounce rate will automatically decrease and your ranking will go up and hence we have included it in our one of 7 SEO hacks.
#5 Keyword Research:
Steps for Keyword Research:
- Brainstorm potential keywords.
- Select the Most Relevant Keywords
- Use Google’s AdWords Keyword Planner to Check on Volume and Competition. (You will have to create Google Ads free account to use Keyword Planner) Click Here to create Google Ads Account
- Search Keyword Variations as wee as Related Terms to Incorporate Into Your Content
#6 Page Speed:
Speed is very important for a website. It is so important that Google has made it one of the actual ranking factors. Suppose You search query on google and after that, you click on search result but the webpage takes 2 minutes or 3 minutes to load. What will you do? I’m damn sure you will press the back button and will go to another page because today no one has time to wait.
Tools for checking page speed:
#7 Image optimization :
images, When is used with care, will help readers to better understand your article. There is an old saying “A picture is worth a thousand words”. An Optimized image is an integral part of SEO.
Following tips for image optimization :
• Use a relevant image that matches your blog post
• Pick a great file name for the image
• Reduce image size for faster loading.